#1 thing I learned during 2011:
Doing what’s best for YOU is doing what’s best for everyone.
I feel misunderstood a lot of the times when it comes to my emotions but I’ve learned to trust myself with certain decisions I’ve made and so far, all of them have been exactly what I’ve needed. At the end of the day, you are the only one who knows what you need and to appear misunderstood is worth it.
Never apologize for saying how you feel. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
SOUNDTRACK FROM MY 2011:
- Turning Tables – ADELE
- Grey Street – DMB
- Skyscraper – Demi Lovato
- The War is Over – Kelly Clarkson
- Nothing – The Script
- Never Say Never – The Fray
- Fix You – Coldplay
- Things I Never Needed – Grace Potter
- Rolling in the Deep – ADELE
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence & the Machine
- Leaving on a Jet Plane – John Denver
- Grenade – Bruno Mars
- Paradise – Coldplay
- Brighter Than the Sun – Colbie Caillat
Here’s to a little bit happier soundtrack for 2012!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 🙂